We have a number of affordable options to suit the type of membership that accommodates your riding enthusiasm and ambitions while being part of a local equestrian community. With all that is included below, the savings your membership brings soon adds up!
Contact us to receive your Solihull Riding Club Membership pack.
FREE FACILITIES WITH MEMBERSHIP
• Members only off-road boundary ride covering around 2-3 miles of countryside pathways.
• Exclusive members only field providing a course of showjumps & cross-country fences and dressage arena.
• Free use of second indoor arena all year round during daylight hours for members only. Please contact us to book a slot.
• Shavings available (collection only) at reduced cost.
• 5% discount at on-site Horsesense saddlery and tack shop.
• British Riding Clubs discount offers – refer to the BRC website.
• Reduced entry fees on SRC-run competitions, group instruction, courses and clinics.
• Reduced hire rates on indoor arenas, outdoor all-weather manège and cross-country.
For up to date membership rates please select the following link – Subscriptions 2019-20
To apply for membership please download the following form – Membership Application & Renewal
To set up your standing order – SRC Membership Standing Order Form
A reminder to all members that membership runs from 1st April to 31st March and needs renewing at the office by 1st April each year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 15 MONTHS FOR THE PRICE OF 12 MONTHS. Exclusive offer for new members every January. Pay the full membership fee in December or January and receive fifteen months membership for the price of twelve. Contact the office directly for more details.
FACILITY HIRE CHARGES
If you want to use our facilities, please select the following link to view our current hire rates. Please note that there will be a price increase from 1st September 2018 – Arena Hire Charges from 1st September 2018 Members benefit from a reduced rate for hire.
BRITISH RIDING CLUBS – AREA 5
Solihull Riding Club is affiliated to British Riding Clubs and is part of Area 5, the area for the Midlands. Several of our members form teams and regularly compete against other Riding Clubs. We practice through training sessions and meeting using our unrivalled Riding Club facilities, and often hold the bigger Area 5 competitions on site.
BRC team competitions are a fantastic way to compete with your friends and for your Club, having a lot of fun along the way! Points competitions are a great introduction to British Riding Club competitions and the qualifiers are a unique chance for amateur riders to qualify for national championships throughout the year.
Our teams are split into Juniors and Seniors, where riders compete in each of the following disciplines:
• Dressage (with classes for individuals and teams from Preliminary up to Advanced Medium, including pairs dressage, quadrille, dressage to music and riders test (at preliminary and novice)).
• Showjumping (starting with classes at 80cm up to 1.10m, including combined training, and style jumping at 75cm and 85cm for juniors and seniors).
• Eventing (with classes from 80cm up to 100+ for both juniors and seniors, including individual and pairs 90cm and 100cm challenge classes).
Our junior team manager is Caroline Attenborrow (firstname.lastname@example.org), Senior Dressage Team Manager is Vikki Weaver (email@example.com), Senior Showjumping Team Manager is Heather Richardson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the Senior Eventing Team Manager is Hilary Walker (email@example.com)
If you would like to become a member of Solihull Riding Club and try out for one of the SRC Area 5 teams, please contact the relevant team manager using the contact details above. Or contact the office directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01564 770 180.
For the latest Area 5 competition dates please download the following document – AREA 5 PROGRAMME V3
When you help steward at an event we offer vouchers which can be used towards show entry fees or hire of the facilities, or for up to 50% towards yearly membership paid by cash, cheque or card in full in advance.
When you have been a Senior Member for 2 full years you will automatically be upgraded to become a Full (voting) Member which enables you to vote on issues at the Annual General Meeting and you can offer to stand for election as a member of the Executive Committee and influence the direction of the Riding Club.