We’ve currently got a vacancy for an Event Co-ordinator to support our busy office team at Solihull Riding Club.
Salary: 24-27k depending on experience
Working Hours: Full time hours – 37.5 hours per week working 5 days in 7. Flexibility essential as frequent evening and weekend working required.
Applications from candidates wishing to work part time are welcomed (to include some evening/weekend working) – we will be flexible for the right person.
Holiday: 28 days including Bank Holidays
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, organised team player to join us and help deliver our exciting programme of equestrian events, from unaffiliated dressage and showjumping events to high profile BS, BE and BD events.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, an ability to manage their own workload and meet deadlines, and have outstanding attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join the team and make a significant contribution to the success of Solihull Riding Club, as we embark on what is set to be an exciting year for the Club.
Primary purpose of the post
- Be responsible for end-to-end preparation and delivery of events and activities
- Manage all bookings for external personnel required to deliver SRC events (e.g. judges, officials, paramedics etc.)
- Significant contribution to the administration of the centre
- Support all show day activities
- Act as deputy in the absence of the Centre Manager
Apply via email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The role closes on Tuesday 13 February at 5pm.