We are looking for an enthusiastic Events/Office Manager to oversee and organise events as well as being responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
This role is ultimately responsible for planning, managing and overseeing all events and activities at the centre. You’ll ensure events are successful, well-advertised and cost-effective, paying attention to budget, KPI’s and time constraints. You’ll also work closely with the grounds team to ensure all the facilities are well maintained.
As a key ambassador, you will be required to liaise with customers on a day to day basis and to obtain sponsorship/funding to secure the profitability, financial viability and future development of the centre.
• Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent).
• Excellent IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Capable of multi-tasking, dealing with and resolving various issues through pro-active minimal action.
• A hands-on individual with strong communication and organisational skills.
• Previous experience of working in a fast-paced, demanding sales/marketing environment.
• Previous experience in managing and mentoring a team.
• A diploma or degree preferably in a marketing or business discipline. (professional experience achieving similar competence in this discipline would be an advantage to this role but is not essential).
• Knowledge of the Equestrian industry to include familiarity with the requirements of the respective governing bodies of the various disciplines preferred, but not essential.
This is very much a hands-on role with management responsibility and due to the nature of the business, some weekend and evening working. For the successful candidate, we are offering a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to develop your career and become part of a centre poised for big things.
To apply, please send your CV, covering note about yourself and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: Monday 15th July. Interviews: Tuesday 23rd July.